Welcome to our Club!
We are happy to welcome you and your dog to our club and look forward to meeting you!
You need to be a financial member and attend an Orientation Night to attend ANY classes including Beginners.
Beginners classes happen regularly from February to November at Orchard Hills (DOGS NSW) on Wednesday evenings. Beginners run for 4-5 weeks commencing with an Orientation Night which normally occurs on the last Wednesday of the month.
Beginners class numbers are limited so it is essential that you pre-book your spot by following these steps:
- Please send an email to the Club email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will send you via return email a Beginners Information Sheet and Membership Form
- Please complete the Membership Form and send back to the Club email to ensure your spot in the next Beginners intake – please note that if you do not return the completed membership form you will not cement your spot
- Once the completed Membership Form is received, you will receive a confirmation of the date of your Orientation Night.
To make the most of the Orientation session please leave your fur baby at home. This is a Dog Free night.
We would like you to come at 7.00pm to allow time to settle your registration details so we can make a good start at this orientation session.
You will need to bring the following to the Orientation Night:
- Completed Membership Form
- Current Vaccination Certificate
- Commonwealth Concession Card, if applicable
One of our Instructors will take you through an introduction discussing our Club’s training methods, Ground rules, equipment you may need and answer any questions you may have.
Our classes comprise of Beginners, then classes go from 1st up to 4th class, as the dog and handler becomes more proficient. While we like to see all our members continue and stay with us, it is up to you, to decide what you want to get out of your training and whilst we see people progressing into advanced classes, we see many members who only wish their dog to be more stable and sociable.
Other class details are listed on our Training Page